Please read and accept this user agreement carefully before becoming a member.
Please read and accept this user agreement carefully before becoming a member.
Your use of this website is expressly conditioned on your acceptance of the following terms and conditions. By using this website, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with any part of the following terms and conditions, you must not use this site.
1. OWNERSHIP : This site,along with the arrangement and compilation of the content found on this site, is the property of Exploreous.in. ("odishaholidays.in") and/or its various third party partners. The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this site (collectively, the "Trademarks") are registered and common law Trademarks of odishaholidays.in and its various third party partners. Nothing contained on this site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Trademarks without the written permission of Exploreous Groups, or such other party that may own the Trademarks.
2. MEMBERSHIP : You may become a member of odishaholidays.in by registering certain personal information on our membership page. However, membership to odishaholidays.in is voluntary and is not required to use the odishaholidays.in site.
3. USE OF SITE :odishaholidays.in grants you a limited, non-transferable license to use this site in accordance with these terms and conditions. You may only use this site to make legitimate bookings. You may not use this site for any other purposes, including without limitation, to make any speculative, false or fraudulent reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand. This site and the content provided in this site, including the text, graphics, button icons, audio and video clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, may not be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed without the written permission ofodishaholidays.in, and/or its third party partners, except that you may download, display and print the materials presented on this site for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree that you will not transmit or otherwise transfer any Web pages, data or content found on this site to any other computer, server, Web site, or other medium for mass distribution or for use in any commercial enterprise. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes a burden or load on our infrastructure thatodishaholidays.in deems in its sole discretion to be unreasonable or disproportionate to the benefitsodishaholidays.in obtains from your use of the site. Unauthorized use of this site and/or the materials contained on this site may violate applicable copyright, trademark or other intellectual property laws or other laws. You must retain all copyright and trademark notices, including any other proprietary notices, contained in the materials on this site, and you must not alter, obscure or obliterate any of such notices. The use of such materials on any other Web site or in any environment of networked computers is prohibited. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. In addition, you are prohibited from posting or transmitting any information which (a) infringes the rights of others or violates their privacy or publicity rights, (b) is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, unless with the express written permission of the owner of such right, (c) contains a virus, bug or other harmful item, or (d) is used to unlawfully collude against another person in restraint of trade or competition. You shall be solely liable for any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, trademark, or other proprietary right, or any other harm resulting from your use of this site.
4. AGE AND RESPONSIBILITY : If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and your password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to rent a car,hire a bus ,buy a holiday package,makeaa hotel reservation ,book a bus seat or use any other service provided by the website from time to time and use this site and to create binding legal obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this site.
6. REVIEW OF TRANSMISSIONS :odishaholidays.in may, from time to time monitor and review any information transmitted or received through this site and reserves the right to sensor, edit, remove or prohibit the transmission or receipt of any information thatodishaholidays.in deems inappropriate or in violation of these terms and conditions.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY : odishaholidays.in ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY, AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, ANY DAMAGES TO, OR VIRUSES THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR OTHER PROPERTY ON ACCOUNT OF YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR BROWSING IN THIS SITE OR YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIALS, DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE. IN NO EVENT SHALLodishaholidays.in BE LIABLE FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, CLAIM, DAMAGE, OR ANY SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOST PROFITS OR LOST SAVINGS), WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE, WHICH ARISES OUT OF OR IS IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) ANY USE OF THIS SITE OR CONTENT FOUND HEREIN, (II) ANY FAILURE OR DELAY (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE ANY COMPONENT OF THIS SITE FOR RESERVATIONS), OR (III) THE PERFORMANCE OR NON PERFORMANCE BYodishaholidays.in, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. If, notwithstanding the foregoing,odishaholidays.in or any third party provider or distributor should be found liable for any loss or damage which arises out of or is in any way connected with any of the above described functions or uses of this site or its content, the liability ofodishaholidays.in and the third party providers and distributors shall in no event exceed, in the aggregate, the greater of (a) the subscription fee and service charge for accessing this site, if any, or (b)INR 1000.00. In its sole discretion, in addition to any other rights or remedies available toodishaholidays.in and without any liability whatsoever,odishaholidays.in at any time and without notice may terminate or restrict your access to any component of this site.
8. INDEMNIFICATION : You shall defend and indemnifyodishaholidays.in and any third party providers and distributors and their officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any claim, cause of action or demand, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought by or on your behalf in excess of the liability described herein or by third parties as a result of your use of this site or violation of this Agreement.
9. LINKS : This site contains links to other Web sites which are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement byodishaholidays.in of the contents of such other Web sites.odishaholidays.in shall not be responsible for the content of any other Web sites and makes no representation or warranty regarding any other Web sites or the contents or materials on such Web sites. If you decide to access other Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
10. RELATIONSHIP : The relationship betweenodishaholidays.in and you will be that of independent contractors, and neither of us nor any of our respective officers, agents or employees will be held or construed to be partners, joint ventures, fiduciaries, employees or agents of the other.
11. GOVERNING LAW : This Agreement and its performance shall be governed by the laws of the National Capital TeritoryRegion,Delhi,India, without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. You consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Delhi Courts,India, in all questions and controversies arising out of your use of this site and this Agreement. To the extent allowed by applicable law, any claim or cause of action arising from or relating to your access or use of this site must be brought within two (2) years from the date on which such claim or action arose or accrued.
12. ATTORNEY'S FEES : Ifodishaholidays.in takes any action to enforce this User Agreement, such parties will be entitled to recover from you, and you agree to pay, all reasonable and necessary attorney's fees and any cost of litigation, in addition to any other relief, at law or in equity, to which such parties may be entitled.
13. INJUNCTIVE RELIEF : You acknowledge that a violation or attempted violation of any of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions will cause such damage toodishaholidays.in as will be irreparable, the exact amount of which would be difficult to ascertain and for which there will be no adequate remedy at law. Accordingly, you agree thatodishaholidays.in shall be entitled as a matter of right to an injunction issued by any court of competent jurisdiction, restraining such violation or attempted violation of these terms and conditions by you, or your affiliates, partners, or agents, as well as recover from you any and all costs and expenses sustained or incurred byodishaholidays.in in obtaining such an injunction, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees. You agree that no bond or other security shall be required in connection with such injunction.
14. TERMINATION : odishaholidays.in may terminate this User Agreement and terms and conditions and/or the provision of any of the services at any time for any reason, including any improper use of this site or your failure to comply with these terms and conditions. Such termination shall not effect any right to relief to which odishaholidays.in and its third party providers and distributors may be entitled, at law or in equity. Upon termination of this User Agreement and these terms and conditions, all rights granted to you will terminate and revert toodishaholidays.in and its third party providers or distributors, as applicable.
15. ASSIGNMENT : You may not assign, convey, subcontract or delegate your rights, duties or obligations hereunder.
16. MODIFICATION : odishaholidays.in may at any time modify these terms and conditions and your continued use of this site will be conditioned upon the terms and conditions in force at the time of your use.
17. ADDITIONAL TERMS : Additional terms and conditions may apply to reservations, purchases of goods and services and other uses of portions of this site, and you agree to abide by such other terms and conditions.
18. SEVERABILITY : This User Agreement shall be deemed severable. In the event that any provision is determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
19. HEADINGS : The headings used in this User Agreement are included for convenience only and will not limit or otherwise affect the terms and conditions herein.
20. ENTIRE AGREEMENT : This User Agreement, together with any terms and conditions incorporated herein or referred to herein constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter hereof, and supersedes any prior understandings or agreements (whether oral or written) regarding the subject matter, and may not be amended or modified except in writing or by making such amendments or modifications available on this site.